Sunday, October 3, 2010

william and mary

i went to william & mary this weekend
because i wanted to visit my sister.
it was really amazing.

we got there friday night around 630,
met up at the cheese shop and ate dinner.
we went back to her dorm & just chilled for a while.
at 900 we went to sadler to go to this
saturday morning cartoons throw back.
colored pictures & watched hey arnold, doug, & rocko's modern life.

saturday got up early, got some breakfast
and ate lunch at the blue talon. it was pretty tasty.

i got a tomato, roasted peppers, and mozzarella sandwich.


the glasses were really cool as well as the water bottles.


After lunch we went over to the football stadium to watch
the W&M game against Villanova. We dominated, go Tribe!
I think the score was 31-24? I don't remember.

my sister bought me this shirt at the campus shop. it's cute.


after, we drove around a bit and then went to dinner at panera.
it was so delicious.
sunday we all ran a 5k.

I didn't do so well because I'm still recovering from the flu.


After, we went back to the cabin and cleaned up.
Then we ate lunch at Panera again and went to the
premium outlets in new town.

I got a cute, cheap bracelet.


And a cute top from Juicy Couture.


Then we all packed up, dropped my sister off and went home.
It was a good weekend. I love my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment